This role is available on a full or part-time basis (minimum hours c25hpw)
Salary - c£18,000 plus staff retail discount
Are you passionate about all things cycling and have the unique skills and abilities to be a successful customer services / account advisor?
Established for 10 years, Shutt Velo Rapide sells a range of premium cycling apparel direct to customers via its website and provides high quality custom cycling clothing to clubs, teams, events and cycle shops.
We are looking for a permanent Customer Account Advisor to provide a high quality service to customers and suppliers in support of the business operation. The role will suit someone who can use their initiative, has excellent organisational skills and can work calmly under pressure.
Summary of main duties and responsibilities:
- Reacting, engaging and resolving customer service enquiries to ensure excellent organisational reputation
- Supporting and co-ordinating day to day operational, production and distribution functions
- Effective liaison with production and distribution suppliers to include regular ad-hoc visits to our Plymouth distribution warehouse
- Coordinating returns and exchanges
- Administrating and processing retail and custom accounts using an e-commerce platform
- Maintaining a Customer Relation Management tool
- General duties in support of the business operations
- Highly motivated and customer service driven
- Experience in a customer services environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience of using initiative and problem solving skills in a working environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities to set deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills with the ability to manage multiple systems supporting e-commerce platform (system training will be provided)
- Demonstrable knowledge of cycling clothing
For informal enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the role of Customer Account Advisor, please send a CV with a supporting statement demonstrating how you meet the Role Requirements to email@example.com
Please note - CV’s without a supporting statement will not be considered.
Deadline for CVs: Friday 12th Feb 2021
* The successful candidate will be required to live in the Plymouth area in order to regularly attend the Plymouth office and fulfilment warehouse.