March 17, 2019£29.99
SPRING into your 2019 sportive season!
3 stunning routes in the Cotswolds!
Starting from Charlbury, to the West of Oxford, the Cyclo takes you on a beautiful tour of the Cotswolds just as the country blossoms into Spring. All routes head into the heart of the Cotswolds rewarding your efforts with spectacular views. With fast flowing and carefully chosen roads, you’ll get into a great rhythm as you fly round your chosen sportive course.
Entries are open to individuals and teams (everybody gets an individual result and gold/silver/bronze standard, all team members will also receive the combined team time and combined team standard of gold/silver or bronze).
Which Cyclo will you choose?
- Langste – 143 km / 1,705 m (£29.99)
- Midden – 102 km / 1,127 m (£29.99)
- Kort – 60 km / 627 m (£25.99)
HQ – Cotswold View Caravan & Camping Park, Enstone Road, Charlbury, Oxfordshire, OX7 3JH
- finisher's gift
- free parking
- liability insurance
- delicious meals available after event
- separate start groups for each distance
- colour coded bike number plaques – lime green for 143 km, sky blue for 102 km and white for 64 km, so you know who’s in your group
- rider briefing
- support vehicles
- broom wagon
- route signing
- feed stations
- GPX files
- timing – gold, silver, bronze standards for both solo riders and teams of 4 (by age group and gender)
- riders will start in groups (by distance) following a briefing from 08:30
- unique event jersey by Shutt available to pre-order. All riders receive a £20 discount code from the jersey price with their entry confirmation
Online entries will remain open until Wednesday the 13th March at 23:59 to give you as much time as possible to enter and prevent the need to enter on the day itself. It will however be possible to enter at the event HQ on the Sunday morning with cash only and subject to higher entry fees of £39.99 for the 102 and 143 km and £35.99 for the 64 km. Please be aware entries are limited, so don’t leave your entry until the last minute, or you may be disappointed!
(As with most events, the online entry system imposes a small admin fee to process your entry).
Should you have any queries, please call Andrew Thompson on 07801930443, or email email@example.com. If you wish to make contact on Saturday the 16th, then please call or text Andrew on the number above, as he’ll be on the road all day signing the route.
Entry on the line is possible at event HQ on the Sunday morning from 07:30 (subject to the additional fees stated above)