c£25,000 pro rata. Plus bonus.
Part-time (20 hours per week)
Are you passionate about all things cycling and have the unique skills and abilities to be a successful marketing manager?
Established for over 12 years, Shutt Velo Rapide sells a range of premium cycling apparel direct to customers via its website and provides high quality custom cycling clothing to clubs, teams, events and cycle shops.
This is a home based role and offers a high degree of autonomy. Ability to work unsupervised is essential.
Summary of main duties and responsibilities:
- Social media management.
- Front-end maintenance of the Shopify eCommerce platform.
- Editing photography and graphics.
- Managing brand ambassadors and influencers.
- Relevant experience in eCommerce and data-driven B2C environment.
- A proven track record of building and delivering successful digital marketing plans.
- Email campaign management experience. Working knowledge of MailChimp preferable.
- Understanding and experience of GDPR compliance.
- Analytics driven with a strong knowledge of key customer metrics.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with a high degree of autonomy
- Demonstrable knowledge of the cycling clothing market.
For informal enquiries, please email email@example.com
To apply for the role of Marketing Manager, please send a CV with a supporting statement demonstrating how you meet the Role Requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note - CV’s without a supporting statement will not be considered.
* the successful candidate will be required to attend meetings at our Mid-Wales office in Builth Wells.